- Easy to use
- 100% Inboxing and Viewership
- Personalize messages
- Set auto-response message timing
- Best for posts that have many comments
I’ve tried a lot of Facebook tools that would help me drive traffic to my website and many of them either do now work well or could potentially get your Facebook account banned. Nobody wants that and I’m not very fond of “jackers” that grab your Facebook audience and send them somewhere else.
Credi Response does a great job of interacting with your Facebook audience without any dubious misdirection or tricks.
Based upon a recommendation from another well known and highly respected Internet marketer, I decided to purchase Credi Response and give it a try. I’ve only had it for a couple days but I found it very easy to use. There’s nothing to install, as it runs as SAAS (software as a service), which means no issues with yet another WordPress plugin. Once I ordered, I received an email within just a few minutes with access to Credi Response along with some other free bonuses. There are also up-sells to a Pro version which you may want to consider. I found the Elite version sufficient enough for my needs.
Here is a list of what Credi Response does:
- Sends a personal message to anyone who comments on your Facebook post.
- 100% automated. Just set up the message and It’ll be sent on autopilot.
- Send information, website links, or anything else you want.
- 100% Inboxing rate along with the message notification graphic and sound!
- Set up page level response, or specific responses to posts.
- Personalize with client name, date, day and more!
- Supports spin text so that you can make every message unique.
- Supports delay, so that you can schedule a message for minutes our hours after the client comments.
Pros and cons of Credi Response
I’ve only had Credi Response for a few days so I’m still actively testing it out. There are a lot of things that I really like about it and it doesn’t seem to be buggy like many of the Internet marketing software apps that I have purchased before. As I mentioned above, I like the fact that it runs as a service, rather than as a plugin. Adding your Facebook accounts is quick and easy. You can literally set up your personalized responses in just a couple minutes.
As for the things I don’t like, well I have to confess that it’s probably more of my fault, than the software’s problem. In order for you to get best use of Credi Response, you must have content within your Facebook posts that generates comments. Without comments, Credi Response won’t do anything for you. For me, this was a wake up call to produce posts that people will want to comment on…and that’s a good thing! Bottom line, is that Credi Response is not for “lazy man’s Facebook posts”. It will take some effort on your part, to get the best results.
Note that the software only works on Facebook Pages NOT your personal timeline or group accounts!
Get Credi Response now.
A quick note about the reviews and tool links on this site: I am an affiliate for most every product I review or link to. I purchase these products and test them myself in order to create quality reviews. All my reviews are completed as honestly as possible. I make no promises to the vendor prior to writing my review as to the content of the review. Should you click a link on this site that takes you to a paid product, this link will be an affiliate link and I will be paid a percentage of the sales price should you decide to purchase that product.
Latest posts by William (see all)
- 7 Great Tips to Keep Your Customers Coming Back For More - December 19, 2016
- Credi Response for Facebook Review - December 15, 2016
- Rock Solid Ways to Focus and Make Money Online - November 8, 2016